Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday, 30 Jun 2010

Another day down... Another day closer to home.
I got up at 0500 this morning.. went and ran and did good cardio for about 45 minutes, then went to work. :) At about 1600 - I left and went and completed Day 1 of P90X!! :)
Again...
then, back to work until 9.. now, here I am.. wish
Today was a fairly busy day.. I had to work one of the stations, because one of the others was off. So, I didn't get much accomplished for my taskers today.
But, its okay.
I did talk to the kids this morning, and I did talk to my parents.. so all is good.
I am tired.. yet again.. (I think tomorrow I will leave at 2000 - see if that will help, so atleast I will have an hour to myself, before I feel soo tired I could fall over.
Thats how I have felt the last couple days.. Dog tired.. but - atleast by the end of my day.. my work outs are complete and I can crash without feeling guilty!!!
26281 total steps since yesterday.. :)

Okay.. going to bed. .Night all - more tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment