Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday, 3 Jun 2010

So today I went to work to learn my job. I work the 3rd shift, which I have discovered is 16-00. Not too bad. It kinda sucks I am working once the sun goes down.. because thats the best time to go explore the base.. but, its okay..
Tomorrow, I am going to get up early enough to go to the pool.. yep.. gonna work on my tan.. lol whodathought?
Anyhow, I can't really discuss work, but I can say that my job is not the CACO.. I will not be dealing directly with casualties.. I just work the administrative side of it.. so it doesn't seem like it will be that bad. It can get a little rough reading the reports, but you just have to realize that its my job to ensure all the administrative side gets taken care of so our members and their families are taken care of.
Beyond that I spent a good bit of time on the phone and web call with the kids tonight. Internet sucks outside my rack.. really.. so I ended up on video chat with them, but chatting on IM, while we all look at each other and make silly faces to each other.. lol
Katrina has community service with the JV Cheerleading team this weekend, and has managed to bring her grades up. Travis has brought his up to almost all As & Bs.. according to him.. :) and Tylors progress reports shows improvement and it seems his teacher might be laying off of him.. they only have a couple weeks of school left and then they are off to Aunt Tammys for a few weeks in the summer.. I am soo happy for them.. I know they are excited for Aunt Tammy.. and Katrina is excited to start her cheer stuff this summer.. so she will not be staying there as long as the boys.
Not much else to talk about. I accidently left my phone on last night.. and it roamed for about 10 hours.. youza! I checked my phone bill tonight.. trying to track it to ensure i dont end up with a 5k bill.. but it was up to 243 in roaming charges! WOWZA.. yea.. thats when I realized what happened.. so.. phone is off now! I will have it incase i need to make emergency calls.. but otherwise.. dont anticipate any calls or texts from me.. why pay so much money when i have internet and free web video chat. :)
Okay.. before I start rambling, I will sign off for now.. more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment