Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday, 19 Jun 2010 - FOR Travis :) I love you






In 3 days my 1st born son will be 12 years old!
He has grown so much and I am soo proud of him. He has turned in to a pleasant young man and I am soo proud to be able to call him my son! :)

Rght now, they are in Mississippi spending the summer with their Aunt Tammy, Uncle Mike and Cousin Dylon. Travis was soo excited to go.. he was really looking forward to spending some man time with Dylon - who's a few years old than him.

I remember when I found out I was pregnant with him.. I was in the doctors office and immediately called my mom crying.. (excited.. of course). It was a great pregnancy and well, we won't talk about the delivery..
BUT
He made it worthwhile, and was a happy little baby! I was very lucky!

Now, he will be 12. Where do the years go?? Wow..
This post.. is for him..

I love you Travis and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment