Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday, 6 June 2010

Another day down... Today, I spent about 1 1/2 to 2 hours at the pool, after sleeping until 1145.. :) AND I spent most of that time IN the pool, vice laying out.. It was definitely nice and refreshing. Once again, my internal clock is not quite adjusted to my work schedule, so I was awake until about 5 am... errgh.. but, fortunately, still made it to the pool. I only have a couple days left here to enjoy it.. so trying to take advantage of it..
After the pool, I hurried back, showered and got ready for work.
Today was a slow day at work.. (which is good for everyone in theater..) but, with NO A/C and no computer access - it was slow for me too.. I did make it over to the other side of base tonight, when we made a dinner run - but thats about it. We ended up watchin TV for the most part, just waiting for stuff to do and actually got out of work about 5 minutes early tonight.. Called the family.. talked to my parents from work and then again after work. We are definitely blessed and lucky to be in the 21st century and able to talk to eachother twice a day..
Now, I am chilled out in my rack watchin The Bachelorette on ABC.com..
its nice.. kinda a little bit of normalcy..
Nothin to exciting tonight to tell you about. Not really in the mood to chat (really.. um.. I'm just in the middle of watchin The Bachelorette in the background..and want to see some of these sexy guys! :)
(Hey.... a girl can still dream, ehh??) LOL okay.. will write more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment